1 STUDENT + 1 MACHINE + 1 TRAINER = OUR NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TRAINING
RIIMPO304E – CONDUCT WHEEL LOADER OPERATIONS
The Loader (or as some call it Front End Loader) plays a very important role in both mining and civil work. It’s main role is to load trucks and move material around site. It’s a great step up to being an excavator operator as well.
ABOUT THE COURSE:-
This NATIONALLY ACCREDITED course is:
- Designed to teach you how to safely operate the Loader.
- It is one on one training where you will have real time operation.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a fully Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment allowing you to operate any size/model Loader.
WHO CAN UNDERTAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is designed for both experienced and inexperienced operators of large machinery.
You must be 18 years of age and hold a driver’s licence (a minimum of a preliminary licence or P Plates)
Please note: You are required to have basic English skills so if you have learning difficulties or are new to the country and feel that language may be a barrier, it is best to call us on 1300 414 341 so we can chat – do not let this stop you from completing your course and fulfilling your goal of operating machinery in the industry!!
WHY DO THIS COURSE?
- Loaders can give you the opportunity to get into mining through constructions companies who contract to the mines, as well as directly in with the mines.
- Combining this ticket with the dump truck will start you on your journey as a Multi-Skilled Operator and a larger pay packet.
- Whilst the mines will take you through training as an entry level person, COMPLETING THIS FRONT END LOADER TRAINING COURSE CAN INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GAINING EMPLOYMENT as the employer knows that you have the basic skills to get in and operate the machine and abide by site driving protocols.
- Many employers recognise that completing training shows you are serious about your future career and can favour you over others seeking employment.
We take you through your training with a highly skilled trainer who has recent on site experience. This will give you familiarity with all aspects of the operation.
The skills you will be taught are:-
- Pre-start machinery walk around – checking for defects on your machine
- Knowledge of the uses of all the levers / equipment in the cabin
- How to collect various materials from various surfaces / load trucks / move materials / stockpile
- Horn signalling – used to notify team members of your movements
- Positive radio communications
- Mine site safety protocols with regards to machinery operations
- Tagging out of equipment
My Solution Training has an excellent reputation in the industry and we take great pride in our training. We have spent years fine tuning our training to give each student maximum drive time in a one on one scenario. Timeframes can depend on your experience – contact us to find out more.
The course is run at our Ipswich site which is located about 40 minutes south-west of Brisbane and 40 minutes north west of the Gold Coast in QLD
*Please note – if you are not local to the area, we can provide you with a comprehensive list of accommodation and travel options, just ask one of our friendly staff for the information.
This course is run by our RTO – Infront Training Trading as My Solution Training (31137).
They have many years of mining knowledge and experience and are friendly, helpful and truly enjoy training.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US NOW ON 1300 414 341 or leave your details and someone will contact you shortly